For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her

3.11.15

What a dream I had
Pressed in Organdy
Clothed in crinoline
Of smoky burgundy
Softer than the rain

I wandered empty streets down
Past the shop displays
I heard cathedral bells
Tripping down the alleyways
As I walked on

And when you ran to me
Your cheeks flushed with the night
We walked on frosted fields
Of juniper and lamplight
I held your hand

And when I awoke
And felt you warm and near
I kissed your honey hair
With my grateful tears
Oh, I love you girl
Oh, I love you
Comentários
1 Comentários

1 comentários:

Gabriela CZ disse... Responder

Adoro essa música, Maiti! ^^
Saudades dos teus posts.

Beijos!
http://constantesevariaveis.blogspot.com.br/

Postar um comentário

Evite comentários Ctrl+C Ctrl+V, pois os mesmos não serão respondidos. Não se esqueça de deixar o link do seu blog para que eu possa retribuir a visita! :)

 
© Ultraviolence - 2014. Todos os direitos reservados.
"Listen to the silence, let it ring on."
imagem-logo